Since 1966, Englert Inc. has been the gold standard for commercial and residential metal roofing and gutter systems, and on-site roll-forming machines. There are many reasons why Englert is tops in its industry.
Englert is on the cutting edge, and will remain so, consistently improving the quality of its products and services to meet the challenges of a changing world. Use this checklist when you're choosing or specifying a metal roofing supplier.
Watch a video tour of our plant and witness how Englert craftsmanship brings you the highest quality metal building products in the industry.
- Welcome to Englert Video
- Plant Video
Welcome to Englert Video
The Englert Advantage
- The only metal roofing manufacturer with ULTRA-Cool™ low gloss coatings standard across its entire product line
- The largest selection of Energy Star® approved materials and coatings in the nation
- LEED compliance across its entire line of paint choices
- Metal coating finish warranties with terms dramatically superior to those of the competition. The Englert 35-year standard Kynar paint finish warranty is the longest in the industry.
- Limited warranties up to 25 years on all steel and aluminum roofing material.
- The world's most technically and environmentally advanced paint line with the ability to deliver a painted coil product unsurpassed by any other manufacturer
- Englert has its own line of roll forming metal roofing machines and gutter machines designed to work with Englert materials.
- Full-time in-house engineering and technical support always available to assist customers with difficult project specifications
- Full-time, in-house team of panel profile designers and on-site fabricator machine designers.
- The industry's only mobile technical service fleet for roll forming machinery service and repairs
- The most comprehensive contractor certification program in the metal roofing industry
Paying it Forward
Fifty years is a milestone. In the corporate world, age symbolizes strength and security in the marketplace. Fifty years is an occasion to celebrate, an opportunity to momentarily look back and an occasion to look forward. The story of Englert is, in many respects, the story of the changing topography of the metal construction industry today.
Founder Herb Englert left Crown Aluminum as vice president of sales and created Englert, Inc. in 1966 with two employees. He saw the opportunity but lacked the finances to get his business going. A successful investor saw promise in Herb and his ideas and gave him the capital to get started. Englert not only pioneered the concept of a total system, selling aluminum gutter materials, equipment and accessories but he also provided his customers with support materials including color cards and literature as well as technical service and machine maintenance to independent gutter contractors.
With the success of his business, Englert was able to re-pay his investor, but his benefactor refused the money. "Pay it forward,” he said, "help others become successful businessmen and we'll all be better for that." From that point on, Englert worked hard to provide others with the tools they needed to be successful, refining his equipment and material to produce a perfect product, precisely and consistently, at the jobsite. He “paid it forward” giving entrepreneurs the support they needed to start their own portable rollforming businesses just as he had. He helped many people in this business get started and never asked for anything in return, urging them to pass it along just as his mentor had asked him.