Folding and Shearing Machine
The Mark IV Industrial TrimMaster® provides single user setup and operation in the shop and on the job site. Non-marring vinyl strips protect clad finishes leaving clean crisp bend lines and hems. Our unique cam-locking system clamps to the thickness of the material and not to a factory preset.
Should you ever need to fine-tune your brake, each casting comes with independently adjustable UHMW plastic wedges.
Machine Technical Specs
- Aluminum – .050
- Galv Steel – 20 ga.
- Painted Steel Grade D – 24 ga.
- Copper – 24 ga.
- Zinc Alloy – .050
- Stainless Steel – 24 ga.
- Length: 6'6" (2.0m)
- Castings: 7
- Lbs/Kg: 119 (54kg)
- Length: 10'6" (3.2m)
- Castings: 11
- Lbs/Kg: 176 (79.8kg)
- Length: 14'6" (4.4m)
- Castings: 15
- Lbs/Kg: 235 (106.6kg)
- Length: 8'6" (2.6m)
- Castings: 9
- Lbs/Kg: 148 (67.1kg)
- Length: 12'6" (3.8m)
- Castings: 13
- Lbs/Kg: 206 (93.4kg)
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum shop stand included with every Mark IV. The Xtreme™ Shop Stand will not rock, rattle, roll or rust. Unit is fully detachable and collapsible for easy fast setup and transport.
- Hollow-core fixed hinge, bending hinge and base rail design makes this one tough brake. New FTA system (Fine-Tune Adjustment), means you still have control over adjusting your machine, though you may never need to.
- Mark IV Industrial TrimMaster has the strongest bending capacities you can get in a portable brake.
- Unique Cam-Locking system locks to the thickness of the material.
- Full loop locking and bending handles are ergonomic and provide for single operator use.
- Heavy-duty hinge provides years of dependable service without material curling at the ends or sags in the center. Mark IV Industrial now works with TrimCutter™ for quick clean material cutting right on the brake. TrimCutter™ does not ride off the brake during cut.
- Knives made from 100% hardened tool steel.
- FTool uses 4-point roll bearing track system.
- Use with Mark I , II, IV and Metal Master 20™ Series Brakes.