RAS Folding Machine
The folding beam is the most important component of the folding process.The RAS TURBObend gets your production to the point you have never been able to achieve before. You will produce exactly the precision and repeatable angles that you have always desired.
Optimized by using the Finite Element Analysis, the folding beam gets its unique rigid form, shape and depth. At 80 degrees per second, it moves up to the correct angle and smoothly brings the beam to a precision stop.
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 4320 mm / 170.0 in.
- Width – 1400 mm / 55.1 in.
- Height – 1380 mm / 54.3 in.
- Weight – 2500 kg / 5.500 lbs.
- Working Height – 850 mm / 33.5 in.
- Sheet Thickness Max. (at 400 N/mm2) – 1.5 mm 16 Ga.
- Working Length – 3150 mm / 124 in.
- Backgauge Depth (Standard) – 8-1000 mm / 0.315 in.-40 in.
- Backgauge Accuracy – +/- 0.15 mm +/- 0.006 in.
- Upper Beam Open Height – 120 mm 4.725 in.
- CNC Folding Beam Adjustment – 5.5 mm 0.2 in.
- Air Pressure – 5.5 bar 73 PSI.
- Drive Power Total – 3 kW 4 hp.
- Upper Beam Clamping Speed – 66 mm (2.6 in.)/sec.
- Folding Beam Speed – 80 deg/sec.
- Backgauge Speed – 8 to 1000 mm(0.315 in. to 40 in.) / 1.9 sec.
- Modifications reserved. Picture may show options.
- The back fingers design allows easy and mar free turning of the workpiece.
- From the rear, the TURBObend offers a compact backgauge for a small overall footprint.
- With the front spring steel fingers (Standard) you will produce hems without irregularities on the material surface.
- The solid front fingers and the machined lower beam tool (option) is the optimum configuration, when things can sometimes get a bit rough.