K-Style Seamless Gutter Machine
The MetalMan 660 6” K-Style gutter machine is the most versatile seamless gutter machine to hit the market in 30 years. It runs all standard gutter materials and gauges up to 24 gauge with ease in 6 inch gutter size. The system is virtually adjustment free and its chromed free-floating forming rollers eliminate the excessive pressure common with conventional driven forming rollers.
This K-Style gutter machine ensures long life and easy cutting of all materials up to 24 gauge steel.
Part # 01316P
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 119-1/4 in. (3.03 m).
- Width – 24 in. (.61 m).
- Height – 43-3/16 in. (1.09 m) to top of reel.
- Weight – Approximately 1,000 lbs. (453.59 kg).
- 11 HP, 110V, 1 Phase TEFC motor, 13.6 AMP.
- Dedicated powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets.
- Mechanical guillotine using double rack and pinion system.
- Approximately 45 ft. (13.7 m) per minute
- Reversing drum switch with jog button and entry and exit end. E-stop switches.
Maximum Gauge of Materials Formed
- 11-3/4 in. (298.4mm) to 12-3/8 in. (314.33mm) wide painted steel 24 gauge.
- Galvanized Steel – 24 gauge.
- Aluminum – .032 in. (.81 mm)
- Copper – 20 oz. 3/4 hard
- Free floating chromed forming rollers.
- Tubular steel frame construction.
- Mechanical guillotine utilizing double rack and pinion shear.
- Exit end forward and reverse drum switch with jog button.
- Two independently mounted easily reversible reel stands, with two adjustable width reels.
- Limited 5-year parts warranty.
- Runs aluminum, copper, painted or galvanized steel.
- Operation and adjustment manual.