K-Style Seamless Gutter Machine
Englert’s Series 650 5” / 6" K-Style seamless gutter machine is a combo machine capable of producing both 5 inch and 6 inch K-style gutters. The separate polyurethane drive roller system drives all materials up to 24 gauge steel through the machine with ease.
Chrome free-floating forming rollers allow a much wider variety of materials to be run through the machine, with “little or no” adjustments, making the 650 combo k-style gutter machine the most advanced and versatile 5” and 6” machine on the market.
Part # 01306PGet A QuoteContact an Englert support representative to get quote
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 119-1/4 in. (3.03 m).
- Width – 24 in. (.61 m).
- Height – 43-3/16 in. (1.09 m) to top of reel.
- Height – Weight – Approximately 1,000 lbs. (453.59 kg).
- 1 HP, 110V, 1 Phase TEFC motor, 13.6 AMP.
- Dedicated powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets.
- Mechanical guillotine using double rack and pinion system.
- Approximately 45 ft. (13.7 m) per minute.
- Forward/Reverse drum switch with jog button and entry and exit E-stops.
- 15 in. (381 mm) or 11-3/4 in. (298.4 mm) wide
Maximum Gauge of Materials Formed
- Steel – 24 gauge (painted, galvanized, aluminized).
- Aluminum – .032 in. (.81 mm)
- Copper – 20 oz.
- Free floating chrome plated forming rollers.
- Mechanical guillotine utilizing double rack and pinion shear.
- Two independently mounted, easily reversible reel stands, with two adjustable width reels.
- Limited 5 year parts warranty.
- Runs aluminum, copper, painted or galvanized steel.