Box Style Gutter Machine
The MetalMan 770 7 inch box gutter machine is designed for use in commercial and light industrial applications where an attractive gutter system is required. Its large 7 inch trough is capable of handling high volumes of water. Separate polyurethane drive roller system drives all materials up to 24 gauge steel through the machine with ease.
This box gutter machine’s double rack and pinion shear ensure long life and easy cutting of all materials up to 24 gauge steel.
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 183 in. (15.25’).
- Width – 30 in.
- Height – 20 in.
- 1.5HP, 110V, 1 Phase TEFC Motor conditions. Dedicated powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets.
- Mechanical guillotine using double rack and pinion system.
- Approximately 45 feet per minute.
- Reversing drum switch with entry and exit end emergency stop switches.
- Factory set free floating chromed forming rollers.
Maximum Gauge of Materials Formed
- Galvanized Steel – 22 gauge.
- Aluminum – .040 in. (.81 mm)
- Copper – 20 oz. 3/4 hard.
- Free floating chromed forming rollers.
- Patented mechanical guillotine utilizing double rack and pinion shear.
- Exit end forward and reverse drum switch.
- Two independently mounted expandable arbors.
- Limited 5-year parts warranty.
- Runs aluminum, copper, painted or galvanized steel.
- Operation and adjustment manual.
- Welded tubular steel frame.