A1300 Metal Roof System
The A1300 metal roof panel offers the same architectural detailing capabilities as snap-lock architectural metal roof panels. The system uses concealed clips and fasteners, and is required for use on shallow sloped roofs (less than 3"/12"). Also ideal for use on fascias, walls and soffits.
The A1300 architectural metal roof panel is also available in a wide variety of coatings and colors.
A1300 Roof Panel Details
- Good for mansard or fascia
- Architectural detail capability
- Tight radius curving capacity
- Shallow slope (less than 3”/12”)
- Narrow seam
- Mechanical seam
- ASTM water & air tested
- ASTM-E84 tested (Class A Fire rating)
- ASTM-E1592 tested
- UL 580, Class 90
- Dade county tested
- Florida building code compliant
- Weather tightness warranties
Roofing Color Chart
Englert is one of the few single-source metal roof manufacturers with an in-house paint line. Whether the design calls for a natural weathered appearance or bright, high-performance, full-strength fluorocarbon colors, we’ve got a color for every project.