FP1000/16 Roof Panel Machine
The MetalMan FP1000/16 series roof panel machine runs a fixed width, variable length, single-profile 1.5 inch (38.1mm) high x 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) wide snap-lock panel configuration with a 16 inch (490.4mm) coverage.
Our Series 1000 system is designed for sloped roofs and other exterior surfaces of light commercial and residential projects. The 1000 profile, with concealed clips and fasteners, requires no mechanical seaming or separate seam cap.
Part #: 01647 PA
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 123 in. (3.13m)
- Width – 31.5 in. (.8m) / 36-1/2 in. (.93m) with rack.
- Height – 29 in. (.75m) / 53 in. (1.35m) with rack.
- Weight – Approximately 1,900 lbs. (861.8 kg)
- 1.5 HP electric motor 120V/20AMP.
- 4 polyurethane drive roller stations, chain driven.
- Easy cut rack and pinion manual hand shear.
- Approximately 40 ft. (12.18m) per minute.
- Steel – 30 gauge to 24 gauge. (painted, galvanized, aluminized)
- Aluminum – .019" (.48 mm) to .032" (1.02 mm)
- Copper – 16 oz. to 20 oz
- Separate drive roller systems designed to eliminate most oil canning.
- Polyurethane drive rollers.
- Chrome plated forming roller system.
- Dual emergency stop switches at entry and exit ends of machine.
- Easy to operate manual hand sheer.
- Two pairs of 1 in. adjustable flat rib rollers.
- One 3000 lb. capacity expandable arbor with stand.
- Clip relief rollers.
- Comes complete with a run out limit switch.