FP1500/20 Roof Panel Machine
Introducing the MetalMan FP1500/20 series fixed panel roofing machine runs a fixed width, variable length, single-profile 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) high x 0.25 inch (5 mm) wide Snap-Lock panel configuration with a 20 inch (508 mm) coverage.
The panel system consists of an integral narrow batten cap seam that snaps over a rigid, continuous interlocking leg, creating a rugged yet aesthetically pleasing architectural roof panel system.
Part # 01645PA
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 123 in. (3.13m)
- Width – 35.5 in. (.9 m) / 40.5 in. (1.028 m) with rack.
- Height – 29 in. (.73m) / 53 in. (1.346m) with rack.
- Weight – Approximately 2,000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
- 1.5 HP electric motor 120V/20AMP.
- 4 polyurethane drive roller stations, chain driven.
- Easy cut rack and pinion manual hand shear.
- Approximately 40 ft. (12.18m) per minute.
- Steel – 30 gauge to 24 gauge. (painted, galvanized, aluminized)
- Aluminum – .019" (.48 mm) to .032" (.81 mm)
- Copper – 16 oz.
- Separate drive roller systems designed to eliminate most oil canning.
- Polyurethane drive rollers.
- Chrome plated forming roller system.
- Dual emergency stop switches at entry and exit ends of machine.
- Easy to operate manual hand sheer.
- Two pairs of 1 in. adjustable flat rib rollers.
- One 3000 lb. capacity expandable arbor with stand.
- Clip relief rollers.
- Comes complete with a run out limit switch.