FP1301/21 Roof Panel Machine
The MetalMan FP1301/21 series fixed panel roofing machine runs a fixed width, variable length, single-profile 1 inch (2.5 cm) high x 0.5 inch (12.7mm) wide mechanically seamed panel configuration with a 21 inch (533.4 mm) coverage.
This durable machine is the ideal choice for roofing companies seeking unmatched quality and performance at affordable prices.
Part # 01642P
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 123 in. (3.13m)
- Width – 35.5 in. (.9 m) / 40.5 in. (1.028 m) with rack.
- Height – 29 in. (.73m) / 53 in. (1.346m) with rack.
- Weight – Approximately 2,000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
- 1.5 HP electric motor 120V/20AMP.
- 4 polyurethane drive roller stations, chain driven.
- Easy cut rack and pinion manual hand shear.
- Approximately 40 ft. (12.18m) per minute.
- Steel – 30 gauge to 24 gauge. (painted, galvanized, aluminized)
- Aluminum – .019" (.48 mm) to .032" (.81 mm)
- Copper – 16 oz.
- Separate drive roller systems designed to eliminate most oil canning.
- Polyurethane drive rollers.
- Chrome plated forming roller system.
- Dual emergency stop switches at entry and exit ends of machine.
- Easy to operate manual hand sheer.
- Two pairs of 1 in. adjustable flat rib rollers.
- One 3000 lb. capacity expandable arbor with stand.
- Clip relief rollers.
- Comes complete with a run out limit switch.