FP1101/20 Roof Panel Machine
The MetalMan FP1101/20 series roof panel machine which runs a fixed width, variable length, single-profile 1 inch (38.1mm) high, nail strip Snap-Lock panel configuration with a 20 inch (406.4mm) coverage.
On-site fabrication with our MetalMan machines results in greater job control, eliminating shipping damage, short shipments and many sizing errors, while providing packaging and freight savings.
Part #: 01643 PC
Machine Technical Specs
- Length – 123 in. (3.13m)
- Width – 35.5 in. (.8m) / 40.5 in. (.93m) with rack.
- Height – 29 in. (.75m) / 53 in. (1.35m) with rack.
- Weight – Approximately 2,000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
- 1.5 HP electric motor 120V/20AMP.
- 4 polyurethane drive roller stations, chain driven.
- Easy cut rack and pinion manual hand shear.
- Approximately 40 ft. (12.18m) per minute.
- Steel – 30 gauge to 24 gauge. (painted, galvanized, aluminized)
- Aluminum – .019" (.48 mm) to .032" (1.02 mm)
- Copper – 16 oz.
- Separate drive roller systems designed to eliminate most oil canning.
- Polyurethane drive rollers.
- Chrome plated forming roller system.
- Dual emergency stop switches at entry and exit ends of machine.
- Easy to operate manual hand sheer.
- Two pairs of 1 in. adjustable flat rib rollers.
- One 3000 lb. capacity expandable arbor with stand.
- Clip relief rollers.
- Comes complete with a run out limit switch.